Please upload to your loan application the items that pertain to you and your situation:

For all borrowers:

  1. Provide a copy of a driver’s license or government issued photo ID for each borrower.
  2. Provide the most recent 2 months of bank statements for each bank account you will use for your down payment and closing costs.  We need all numbered pages.

For salaried borrowers:

  1. Provide your most recent 2 years of W-2 Forms.
  2. Provide your most recent 30 days of paystubs.

If you will be starting a new salaried position:

  1. Provide a copy of your fully signed offer letter / employment contract.
  2. If there are any contingencies, they will need to be cleared prior to closing.

For borrowers who are self-employed, contract employees, or part-time employees:

  1. Provide two years personal IRS tax returns with all pages and all scheduled schedules.

If you own any part of a business or partnership:

  1. Provide two years of K-1 Forms – these will show your % of ownership.
    • If you own 25% or more of any business or partnership, we will need 2 years of the business IRS tax returns.

If you are retired:

  1. Provide your most recent Social Security Award Letter.
  2. Provide award letters for any pensions or annuities you receive.
  3. Provide 2 months of bank statements showing the deposited retirement income.
  4. Provide 2 months of complete asset statements (or your most recent quarterly statement) for your IRAs if you are taking IRA distributions. Provide all numbered pages.

If you own rental property:

  1. Provide your most recent 2 years of personal tax returns.
  2. Provide copies of your leases for each property you own.

If you pay or receive marital support or child support:

  1. Provide a copy of your divorce decree or separation agreement.
  2. If you will use maintenance and or child support as qualifying income, the payments must continue for at least 3 years.
  3. You will need to provide evidence that you have received the payments on time for 6 to 12 months (varies).

If you are separated:

  1. Provide a copy of a recorded separation agreement if you have one.
  2. Provide your Free-Trader Agreement if you have one.

If you are not a US Citizen:

  1. If you are NOT a US citizen, provide a copy of your green card (front & back).
  2. If you are NOT a permanent resident alien, provide us with your H-1 or L-1 visa.  Ask me about other visas.
  3. If you have DACA status, provide your Employment Authorization Document (EAD).

If you are receiving Gift Funds

  1. Let me know this so we can prepare a Gift Letter template for you.