Please upload to your loan application the items that pertain to you and your situation:
For all borrowers:
- Provide a copy of a driver’s license or government issued photo ID for each borrower.
- Provide the most recent 2 months of bank statements for each bank account you will use for your down payment and closing costs. We need all numbered pages.
For salaried borrowers:
- Provide your most recent 2 years of W-2 Forms.
- Provide your most recent 30 days of paystubs.
If you will be starting a new salaried position:
- Provide a copy of your fully signed offer letter / employment contract.
- If there are any contingencies, they will need to be cleared prior to closing.
For borrowers who are self-employed, contract employees, or part-time employees:
- Provide two years personal IRS tax returns with all pages and all scheduled schedules.
If you own any part of a business or partnership:
- Provide two years of K-1 Forms – these will show your % of ownership.
- If you own 25% or more of any business or partnership, we will need 2 years of the business IRS tax returns.
If you are retired:
- Provide your most recent Social Security Award Letter.
- Provide award letters for any pensions or annuities you receive.
- Provide 2 months of bank statements showing the deposited retirement income.
- Provide 2 months of complete asset statements (or your most recent quarterly statement) for your IRAs if you are taking IRA distributions. Provide all numbered pages.
If you own rental property:
- Provide your most recent 2 years of personal tax returns.
- Provide copies of your leases for each property you own.
If you pay or receive marital support or child support:
- Provide a copy of your divorce decree or separation agreement.
- If you will use maintenance and or child support as qualifying income, the payments must continue for at least 3 years.
- You will need to provide evidence that you have received the payments on time for 6 to 12 months (varies).
If you are separated:
- Provide a copy of a recorded separation agreement if you have one.
- Provide your Free-Trader Agreement if you have one.
If you are not a US Citizen:
- If you are NOT a US citizen, provide a copy of your green card (front & back).
- If you are NOT a permanent resident alien, provide us with your H-1 or L-1 visa. Ask me about other visas.
- If you have DACA status, provide your Employment Authorization Document (EAD).
If you are receiving Gift Funds
- Let me know this so we can prepare a Gift Letter template for you.